Elevating to Executive Level


After a long nine months, the life of junior high school students has finally come to an end. After four quarters and a number of modules, I finally arrived at my current location. This quarter was shorter and much more stressful than the 
previous quarters. Excitement, joy, stress, fear, depression and fatigue were the feelings I felt during our Blended Learning Class. 

It was a challenging journey for me and all of us. I learned a lot in the field of information and communication technology. I improved my Microsoft skills in the last quarter of the school year. Over time, I learn to improve, get better, and adapt. Reading is not the only way to learn. Lessons and experience are also important. This year I learned a lot about how to communicate. Learning from life is not the same as living.

 Finally, in this quarter, as we approached the end of high school, we realized that we needed to build our own learning strategy to survive and maximize our partnership with the university in the future. I realized that if I could identify the specific methods of learning best, I would be able to improve and apply these methods and learn all the lessons needed for the field of study of my choice. It should also be noted that for students like me, diligence, responsibility, adversity, stress, and despair come naturally. 

Over the years, I realized that it was impossible to achieve success and victory without war. But I also learned that we must acquire God's faith, hope, and power before we enter the battle. The 4th grade of junior high school was difficult, but I am grateful that I was able to reach this stage. It's difficult to get a degree and it's quite difficult to become a professional student. However, what I learned at this school is rewarding not only in class but also in my life.


References:

https://www.nocc.org/events/2020/9/2/senior-celebration

https://blog.reallygoodstuff.com/ideas-to-celebrate-the-end-of-the-year/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Learning amid the Pandemic

Filipino Resiliency is a Myth and always has been

A Letter to the President: Acknowledging his Sacrifices