One Quarter Left

 

    Another chapter of the year was over in no time. Just eight weeks have passed since the beginning of the third quarter of this year. It's unrealistic that the next quarter of this year is already over. Certainly time flies very fast. The warm summer breeze seems to have blown away the third quarter. Looking back on this quarter, I recall the difficult situations and challenges that I struggled to accomplish my studies. Despite this situation, I am still grateful to them for helping me grow and become a strong man today. This quarter also taught me a lot. I really appreciate the opportunity to learn new things and expand my knowledge. I would like to make use of the knowledge I gained here.

 

    This quarter's challenge was rare because the subject matter is well known to me. As a student in a science class, I have research experience. The steps I took to carry out my research were what I had previously done in other subjects. The only notable difficulty I faced was the lack of existing literature and facts on the topic of the selected community. However, this allows you to gain more unknown knowledge about your community and use it to teach others. Just because there aren't many challenges doesn't mean that CBR is easy to implement. Any kind of research is a process that requires us to train our brains rigorously.

 

    As you progress, you will further improve your site mapping, web design, and research skills. This quarter helped me learn more and more about the internet and writing. After this last week of the third quarter, the last quarter of the school year begins. We look forward to learning more about this subject and spending the rest of our time exploring more topics in junior high school.


Reference:

https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/4th-quarter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Learning amid the Pandemic

Filipino Resiliency is a Myth and always has been

A Letter to the President: Acknowledging his Sacrifices