1 Down, 3 More to go

    The first quarter of this year is already coming to an end. We were just in the first quarter but I can say that it has been fun, interesting and quite hard to understand due to the fact that we went through a lot. And I learned a lot from it, this includes the internet’s history, internet tools and services, data types, blogging and its types, how to create my own blog, the world wide web, search engines, internet access, and data rate units. A lesson I really liked, enjoyed and learnt many things was blogging. This has been brought to my attention on how to make my own blog, where you can post similar articles or reflections like this. I thought it was hard because sometimes I have a hard time understanding the lessons. But that's how easy it is to create your own blog.

     I would say there were two problems this quarter. First, the blog site crashes and crashes from time to time. For example, when you try to move an image, it refuses to move to the desired area and sometimes the text is distorted. The second and last problem I ran into was that there was no customization option. The site has great templates, but making your blog unique or attractive can be tricky. But now, based on what I know about the site, I've fixed these issues. It just proves that we have a lot to learn first, and the setbacks we experience will be lessons for the future. As the saying goes, "learn from your mistakes"

Moving on, I will take advantage with the knowledge I have accumulated from this quarter to achieve important stuffs in the future in order for me to have a great life.  Based on my research regarding blogging, you can also get paid here. The two main ways bloggers get paid through ad networks are per impression or per click. Paid per impression – with these ads, the viewer does not have to click on the ad in order for the blogger to receive an income. In general, learning blogging is enjoyable, it also helps in interacting with other people especially those who are far away by posting and commenting your thoughts on their posts, it also improves your learning and enlighten and sharpen your writing skills as you write essays, articles, reflections like this and so on and so forth. You also become more creative in choosing themes, layouts, fonts and font colors for your blog to be attractive and pleasant to look at. I hope this is not the only thing I will learn this year, I hope we can tackle many more lessons that are easy to understand and fun to learn.


References:

https://www.yondu.com/articles/ict-trends/

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/business-benefits-of-blogging/377747/#close

https://www.lyfemarketing.com/blog/benefits-of-blogging/


Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you for publishing this, it is very helpful especially in conducting my own blog in our subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Learning amid the Pandemic

Filipino Resiliency is a Myth and always has been

A Letter to the President: Acknowledging his Sacrifices