Let the Glorious Lamp of Heaven Shine


        Good day, ladies and gentlemen! What brings you here? Are you interested with my blog? Nah nevermind. Since you are here already, I'll let you know some things about myself. That includes some of my personal information and some stuffs I like. Now, are you ready to read some stuffs about myself? Aight, let's start! My parents named me Angel Charmae, but you can call me Angel. 15 years of existence, was born on August 13, 2006 and currently living at Brgy. VI Pagpandayan Vigan City, Ilocos Sur. I just cut my hair, I also have dark brown eyes and I'm 5'5ft tall. I am a 1oth Grader at Ilocos Sur National High School under the Special Science Classes. I don't know yet what job I'll take in college, but my dream professional job is to be a Veterinarian.

     Now, let us proceed and talk about the things I like. I have knowledge in swimming, at first I didn't like it but now I do.  I actually like dancing, singing and cooking. And let's move on with my social life. I can say that I am an amiable and reliable friend, in view of the fact that I am always the first person my friends call whereas they know I am always there for them. Night or day, I make sure to take care of the people in my life. In addition to what I said, I am also sociable person. I've always enjoyed meeting new people on the internet and it comes naturally to me to maintain a lot of relationships. 

        I’m currently striving for making myself to be a better person by changing and learning from my mistakes and the pain they've caused me. Sure, I’ve had bad experiences in my life too, but this is exactly what made me the way I am now: grateful, full of love, with a desire to study well because it will help me become a successful person in future and have a high quality of life. I believe that it is manifesting day by day and I feel even more responsibility for what I do. With all I already have, I know that I’m on the right path and I will do my best to inspire others to live the way they feel like living as well. That's it! I'm hoping that you liked reading my blog. Anyways, thank you for reading it. Appreciate it!  :>


Trust yourself.
You've survived a lot, and you'll survive whatever is coming.
-Robert Tew




Comments

  1. As your friend, I am grateful that each day, you are getting better. The pain you feel, someday it'll fade and you will be more happy than you expect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hybrid Learning amid the Pandemic

Filipino Resiliency is a Myth and always has been

A Letter to the President: Acknowledging his Sacrifices